As part of this scenario, you will need the following items to be able to build this environment:
VSCode IDE installed in your computer -> Link to download
Install the Trend Micro Cloud One™ — Conformity Plugin in your VSCode -> Link
AWS account -> Register here if you don’t have one
Create a Trend Micro - Cloud One account if you don’t have it -> Register for a free trial
CLICK HERE to see the steps-by-steps on how to create your Cloud One Account
1. Go to Register for a free trial, fill-up the form details and click Sign Up.
2. After you will see a message about your Sign Up in Cloud One.
3. Go to your mailbox from the email that you used to register in Cloud One and verify your registration from Cloud One. The email will looks like the below example, you will just need to click Verify Email.
4. Now you will need to sign in to complete the verification process.
5. You will need to create an Account Alias, in our case I’m using
Modernization_Workshop, after choose which region you would like to hosted your data from Cloud One, then click Continue.
6. Choose the account that you just create and then click Go.
7. Now you are log in Trend Micro Cloud One Platform
Let’s start building your first IaC pipeline that’s in line with security best practices!